Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Neigh!


It's time now to start looking forward to next Halloween!

Miles wore his costume to daycare yesterday, and trick-or-treated through the classrooms with all of his friends. They decorated treat bags and cookies. I think he got an idea of the festiveness of the occasion.

But he was not in his costume when I picked him up at daycare, and he did not want to put it back on. "No horsey!" That suited me fine. I was too tired to be bothered with the additional task of visiting the neighbours with my little horsey who wouldn't have a clue why we were doing it anyhow. Getting through supper, bath and bedtime is enough to exhaust me these days.

All in all, I think we've had a good Halloween experience this year. Like I said, time to look forward to next year!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

awwww, CUTIE!!!! next year he'll be really getting the idea. . costume = candy!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

I took Lucas out with Laura trick-or-treating. I don't know if he knew what was going on, but I think he was happy just to be out in the stroller and holding a pumpkin flashlight!

Surprisingly, he didn't give us any trouble with the costume! (Pooh's Hunny Pot).


Laura only lasted 1/2hr at 4yrs old, so you may not have the long haul for a while!

Anonymous said...

it was a fun halloween night, especiallt hanging out with Miles and watching him do his imitation of downhere singing the more.

How cute that is.

Thanks Tracy for letting me come over and hangout with him for a while I needed that fix of a little childs unconditional love.

Made my day complete.

Lex