Saturday, February 10, 2007

Spray Away

Herbal Essences
Set Me Up
with a fusion of
Cactus Flower & Bamboo
Max Hold Hairspray


This is one product that I have not been terribly impressed with. The reason is very simple - the spray is not fine enough. It sprays on in large droplets. When you don't have a fine mist spray, you end up looking like you've used hairspray, and a lot of it. I don't know about you, but that's not the look I'm after. I'd rather look like I used nothing at all. This stuff also does a really good job of coating all surfaces in the vicinity of where it was sprayed. It would probably be a decent lacquer for your arts and crafts.

However, the Cactus Flower & Bamboo scent is nice and light, and this spray does hold well for most of the day.

The directions on this one are funny:

Use me: Spray evenly. Get set. If it feels tight, that means it's right.

Uh huh, alright, okay then.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I can't stand hairspray, but I'm addicted. The Giovanni l.a. hold hair spritz is a non-aerosol that does a nice job. I haven't yet found a hairspray that doesn't leave my bathroom in a mess?