Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Affirmations for me

You may think me odd or a tad twisted (wink to Sherri), but these helped me a lot.

I haven't done it much lately, but in the past when I had trouble falling asleep, I would repeat these affirmations over and over in my head. It got so that I couldn't even get through them two or three times before falling asleep. At first glance they didn't make any sense to me, but after I paid attention to the words, I realized they were right on target.

Here are my affirmations for Virgo:

I accept that I am doing exactly what I need to be doing at all
times. I find peace in knowing that this is so.

I know that I am a good and decent person who is getting better all the
time. I allow myself to relax into this knowledge.

There is unlimited love for me which is unconditional and perfect. I
accept its presence and know that it is now revealed to me.

Follow the link to find your own affirmations. Try it for a week. It can't hurt!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

not twisted. . just normal! who doesn't like being affirmed?! when your mom and i used to teach sunday school together, your mom would do 'affirmation times' for the teens. . that was their favourite!!! She was the teacher, i was 'the apprentice'! and no she never did tell me 'you're fired'!!! ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

Affirmations are so very important in life. Without them I am not sure where I would be.

Everyone should try doing a few of them and try living by them they do work and they do help in rough times.

Lex