Sunday, September 24, 2006

Special Report for Lavs

Do you guys remember that brief discussion/suggestion about the boys not getting haircuts until you return back home? I noticed in Sherri’s blog that Jonah’s hair is looking rather . . . cool. : ) I thought I’d post a couple of pictures of Miles so that you can see how his hair is doing. It’s fluffy, but you can’t actually see how long it is. I wish it would fill in a little more for him, but I’m sure when it does, hair care is going to become a lot more challenging.




3 comments:

kathryn said...

cutie pie!!!

Sherri Lavender said...

i miss you mr. miles!! xoxo

Alexis said...

tracy pop by my blog ans read my last two posting you might find the 2nd last one humourous

Also Miles might enjoy some of the pictures of Bennetts new baby