Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Joy

“The trick is not how much pain you feel – but how much joy you feel. Any idiot can feel pain. Life is full of excuses to feel pain, excuses not to live, excuses, excuses, excuses.”
- Erica Jong

Can I get the book on how to live without making excuses in 3 easy steps please? Also include the one about how to not let the pain overcome your joy. If you could also find a version you could just plug into my brain so that I can’t use the excuse of not having time to read it…..that would be great, thanks.

4 comments:

Sherri Lavender said...

Do you think there's a way I can be of any help?

kathryn said...

pain. . i wish there were short cuts or bypasses to avoid pain. .

joy endures the pain. I think it's such a gritty, strong thing.

I'm glad to see you're blogging again, T. I check in often, to see if you're here and here you are. I'm sorry you're feeling pain. .

Tracy said...

Thanks Sherri, and Kathy. People like you DO help me, every day. Even though I feel alone, I know I'm not. Sometimes it takes a while to let that knowledge seep back in and be felt again, but it always does. I just need time...

kathryn said...

it's very possible to be around others and still feel alone. .