Monday, February 20, 2006

Back in the swing of things

I have been back to work for a month and a half now. The last thing I want to do, in the hour or two available to relax in the evening, is sit in front of a computer screen. This is why I haven’t updated my blog much lately. But I do have things to say! And the reason you haven’t seen me commenting on any of YOUR blogs is because I keep forgetting my username and password! I look them over during my lunch hour, and I was sure I wrote my password down somewhere, but I can’t find it, and I hardly ever remember it. This is also why I haven’t updated my blog during lunch hour up until now. I will work on these problems, and you will hear more from me soon.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

welcome back! How's it going at work?

Tracy said...

Thanks Kathy.

After the first couple of days, things started to fall back into place really quickly. Now it feels as though I didn't even miss a single day.

Crazy, huh?

kathryn said...

yeah, work's like that! you miss some time. . and when you get acclimated to it once more. . you feel like you were never away. . blah!