Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sweet Ride

Miles and I finally got a chance to get out and take his new ride for a spin. We've been waiting for this chance for ages. I can only take him out on the weekends, and last weekend I was sick. It was chilly and the wind was biting, but I was too stubborn to wuss out and go back home. Miles didn't care though. He was snug as a bug in his snowsuit. Besides that, I made sure to also buy the all-weather cover when I ordered the stroller. We can walk in any kind of weather I can handle now.
This is a Tike Tech ATX All Terrain Model RTT-16 in Pacific Blue. As I said, this was our first time out with it, so I can't honestly give you a raving review, but I have no complaints so far and I look forward to my next chance to take it out. I found it through this site, and most of the reviews in there are quite good.


As you can see, Miles looks pretty happy. I think we're good to go.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I'm looking forward to taking that baby (or, those babies) for a spin!

Alexis said...

He sure does look snug as a bug in there and very happy. Looks like a great find. Looks like lots of great walks and bike rides this summer.